Monday, November 21, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas... kinda

Morning! I'm sitting here in John and Natalie's home watching them and their two little boys put up a Christmas tree and listening to Michael Buble's Christmas album. I am a HUGE fan of Christmas and I can't wait for it to get here!!  It's times like these where I just smile and know that God has blessed me and blessed me good.  I just couldn't help but let you know.  I said a prayer this morning for each of you and I hope you have a great holiday season.  I will get to come home for the holiday this year and hope to see you while I'm home!

Today is Revolutionary day here in Mexico- well, technically it was yesterday but one thing I love about this culture is that they look for any opportunity to extend a holiday weekend.  On Thursday the Campus Crusade team and our Athetes In Action team are having Thanksgiving dinner and for some reason Marnie and I have been put in charge of the ham... they clearly don't know us very well because there's a 100% chance this ham is going to end up doubling as a large piece of beef jerkey.  Prayers are welcome!!!

On another note, Marnie and I will be moving into our new home this afternoon, so hopefully I will be posting some pitcutes of our new home soon.  Have a great Monday.

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment